The energy released during the cooling process is supplied to the water by the Lister-heat recovery system via a heat exchanger. If the water temperature of about 55-60 ° C is reached, a pressure switch will switch the cooling system to normal operation. It is guaranteed that the cooling system continues to operate under normal conditions.
The amount of hot water and the heat recovery basically depend on the quantity of milk. From 100 liters of milk to be cooled from about 35 ° C. to 4 ° C. about 70 liters of water can be heated from about 12 ° C to 55 ° C. The heated water can be used to clean the milking machine, the milk cooling tank, to heat the milk for calves, as well as for kitchen and bathroom.
If desired, the heat recovery system can be fitted with an additional heating. This additional heating is used to bridge periods of low milk or reheat the existing hot water from about 55-60 ° C up to 80 ° C.
|Larger boilers on request|
- The WRG is intended for retrofitting of existing cooling systems.
- Inner boiler for all models of stainless steel
- Outer panelling = Plastic case
- The WRG is operated without a sacrificial anode. Nevertheless no corrosion occurs in the boilers. This means no maintenance required for a long life.
- Internal copper-fin tube-heat exchanger
- Temperature display
WRG with external Plate Heat Exchanger
for compact and separate storage.
Compact solutions extend the scope of use.
|Type|| Power, Cooling Unit|
|LPT 10||1,7 – 2,7|
|LPT 20||3,5 – 4,5|
|LPT 30||6,3 – 8,0|
|LPT 40||9,0 – 12,0|
- Compact brazed plate heat exchanger made of profiled stainless steel panels
- refrigerant pressure actuated, water regulating valve
- water circulation pump
- shut-off device
- exhaust valve